I have been using del.icio.us for some time now as a way to collect bookmarks that I can access from home or work. I never used my browser-based bookmark option very much. I always seemed to be on the "wrong" computer when I ran across something I thought I might want to revisit later - work-related sites on my home computer and sites of personal interest on my work computer don't do me much good.
The one thing I don't like about del.iciou.us is the way it looks. To me it looks cluttered and busy. I wish I could fiddle with font faces, sizes, etc. This complaint isn't enough to stop me from using it, though.
I'm not very good at tagging things. Nevertheless, I really like looking at the tag cloud where my most frequently-used tags appear in a larger, bolder font. It's an interesting way to visualize what my primary interests are at a given point in time. You can see a subset of my tag cloud at the bottom of the sidebar to the right of my blog posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment