Ok, I'm supposed to blog about anything related to technology for Thing Seven. I still have Flickr on the brain, though, so I thought I would just point out that you now have access to rudimentary photo editing tools directly within Flickr.
Click on one of your photos, then look at the tool icons that appear in a row above your photo. One says "Edit." If you click on this, you get free access to a number of editing tools from the Picnik web-based photo editing service. (Picnik is another company that partnered with Flickr to make this available. Like Flickr, some of their services are free, or you can pay to access additional functionality.)
The picture at the beginning of this post is an example of an edited photo. I got rid of red eye, adjusted the colors, and cropped the photo. You can see the original photo here.

No comments:
Post a Comment