I agree that it would be nice. I can log in to my account in order to see the 'Other" responses, but there doesn't appear to be a way to make them public. My thought was that the person who posts the poll should share some of the feedback in a comment. For instance, so far I have received one vote for Undead and Unwed and two votes for Neil Gaiman's American Gods.
I agree with the previous comment from Michael. Being able to see other people's responses would be great. It could provide librarians with ideas about possible books to add to their library's collection.
4 comments:
It would be nice if PollDaddy showed what the "other" responses are.
Michael,
I agree that it would be nice. I can log in to my account in order to see the 'Other" responses, but there doesn't appear to be a way to make them public. My thought was that the person who posts the poll should share some of the feedback in a comment. For instance, so far I have received one vote for Undead and Unwed and two votes for Neil Gaiman's American Gods.
I agree with the previous comment from Michael. Being able to see other people's responses would be great. It could provide librarians with ideas about possible books to add to their library's collection.
Okay, I've had two more titles suggested: Go, Mutants! and The Yard Dog, by Sheldon Russell.
Post a Comment